Any student interested in helping out in youth baseball activities for their volunteer hours, please contact Gianni Nieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball experience is not mandatory.
- Just a willingness to help out and engage with members of our Richmond Hill Phoenix Baseball Club.
Tasks in our tournaments are:
- Prepare fields, meaning doing the lines, put in and take off bases.
- Retouch fields after every game.
- Set up tournament headquarters, tents, tables, etc.
- Doing coin toss and distributing paperwork before each game.
- Collecting paperwork after each game.
- Helping our guests/participants providing instructions about locations of our fields, etc.
- Helping in the snack bar.
We offer you:
- Good environment for volunteering.
- Food and drinks (depending on the tournament).
- Volunteer hours.
- T-Shirt, for those that help more than 10 hours in total.
- Recommendation letter, if needed.
If you are interested:
- Please complete and submit the online Volunteer Application Form
- Please fill in the Volunteer Parent/Guardian Permission Form and bring it to your first assigned date